Friday, May 4, 2012

#HeartCheck

Oh Dear Ones, 
Once again, it's been TOO long since I have updated you. Thank you for being patient with me! First of all: May the fourth be with you. Today I pretended this was me... #HappyStarWarsDay #SeeTheResemblance?

Back to REAL life: Recently I had the opportunity to come home on medical leave and get my wisdom teeth out. Let's just say, I really cherished the weekend before surgery! :P
BEFORE: #StoryTime       AFTER: #DrySocketTime

The wednesday night while in OOOOOohhhhhlathe I had the privilege of speaking with my Daddy at youth group on Psalm 51! #HEARTCHECK Here's the link if you want to hear a #DaddyDaughterTagTeam it UP! I am so blessed by the Jesus that shines through Clint Sprague.
I talk a lot about what God has been doing in my life on that podcast, but I'm also going to be making another update video next weekend because that's the easiest way for me to communicate all my thoughts. #StayTuned

Other than that... quick updates:
  • I'm HEALTHY! Praise God! Must be because of all the vitamins!
  • I turn 19 in less than 2 weeks and my Dad will be speaking at chapel here. I'm SO excited about that!
  • Missions season on campus is LESS than a month away! I cannot wait to see all the missionaries be sent out around the WORLD! #GEswaggggg
  • The East Texas sky is beautiful.
  •     
  • I'm going to BRAZIL this summer and I'll tell you more about it soon!!!!(FYI: Panama got medically denied) Start praying that God starts softening the hearts of people there and prepares our team as well!
  • Jesus has blessed me through Sammmmmy Ruiz. #TrueFriendship
  • I'm still in prayer about what next year brings. So, you can continue praying for guidance in that! :) #Learning2Trust
  • My new favorite place is the SNOW CONE shop 5 minutes down the street! Went there today with lovely Alexis Muscarella. #BlueCottonCandy4LIFE
ANYWAY, the purpose of this whole thing is to ASK YOU what I can be praying for. I want to be apart of your lives by standing in the gap and partnering with Jesus on your behalf! 
EMAIL ME: kayla.sprague@teenmania.org... or FACEBOOK ME or TEXT ME (email me to get my number) ANY PRAYER REQUESTS! Or you can even sent me a letter like Allie Renee. 
I really love hearing from you all. It makes me feel like I'm not so far away from home. (PO Box 2010 CPO 622 Garden Valley, TX 75771)

"We have this as a SURE and STEADFAST ANCHOR of the soul (mind, will, and emotions), a HOPE that enters into the INNER place behind the curtain." Hebrews 6:19

Our God NEVER runs out of who He is. He is LOVE, FAITHFULNESS, JOY, COMPASSION, PROVIDER, HEALER, LISTENER, REDEEMER, AND FRIEND. Even when chaos is going on around us, He is still CONSTANT. 
Quote of the day: 
"Desiring Jesus is unlike desiring any other, because He is ABLE to answer the FULL craving of the human heart, the END to ALL our wanting!" -Dana Candler

Let's be a people that KNOW who our God is and in turn KNOW who we are in Him. I just want HIM to be glorified with today. And tomorrow. And the next day... one day at a time. :) We deserve hell today, but are saved by GRACE. We deserve death, but have been given LIFE everlasting! HE IS WORTHY!
Goodnight friends!! Be blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment