Sunday, January 15, 2012

Meet my new roomate! ...after our paint fight. :)


She's SO great! Pray fo her as she transitions into #InternLife.
I just LOVE my core! #DevotedWoman!


A verse the Lord has been laying on my heart is 2 Peter 1:5-8...

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

This is going to be a season of GOING DEEPER. And I am SO ready!
I'm going to make a longer video update later this week, so STAY TUNED. ;)
Let me know if there is anything specific I can be praying for you about!
Love you all!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like sooo much fun....You are soo cool Kayla Sprague. I'm praying for you, girl. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete